Rebel Penguin Federation (n): A representation of a militaristic and political coalition of well-trained, highly intelligent renegades whose simple task is to wreak havoc behind enemy lines in any way they see fit, through following the code of law and by fighting the good fight, in order to take down tyrannical supremacy-like leaders and armies that threaten the peace, prosperity, and evolution of war and politics in all of Club Penguin.
This is RPF’s Cultural Mandate. Now you may ask yourself, what does this Cultural Mandate mean? Omega has given us a list:
- We are to be an army of SOLDIERS that ACT to fight on Club Penguin, so we should remain to be an army first.
- We are to be a group of POLITICIANS that SPEAK to fight against opponents by debate in posts and chats, so we should be a ”political party” second.
- We are to be EXPERIENCED and SMART. These ingredients help us win in both combat and debates.
- We are to be REBELS and QUESTION everything that comes up in the Club Penguin army community.
- We are to be FEARED and SURPRISE the enemy when they least expect it.
- We are to be a RESPECTED by following all the rules – internally and internationally – no matter how ridiculous they are.
- We are to be WISE and DISCERN what is right and wrong, and fight for what we believe in.
- We are to be a group that fights to ELIMINATE leaders and armies that go against our principles and who terrorize the rest of the Club Penguin army community.
- We are to be a group that promotes peace and is PEACEFUL and fight if it is totally necessary.
- We are to be a group that finds ways to PROSPER in a Disney-infected game for both ourselves and other armies.
- We are to be VISIONARIES that discovers new ways, in both war and politics, to make the Club Penguin army community EVOLVE and become something better.
In late June of 2014, I spoke with Omega on chat while he visited. We spoke about the true definition of the war chant given to us by our creator. He agrees with me that the RPF’s leaders, up and coming leaders, and troops do not know what that chant means. I am not saying you learn the definition within a week or two. Learning the definition is taught to you over the years of your loyalty towards the RPF. I myself have just figured out the real definition of this fragment.
For those who are true Christians, you may know this Bible verse.
1 Timothy 6:12 – Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
Commando’s chant is very similar to the verse. “Fight the good fight of faith…” “Professed a good profession before many witnesses.” Now lets define the war chant. Keep in mind the definition of the RPF, and 1 Timothy 6:12.
Fight the Good Fight (v): This war chant and very way of life in the USRPF was created in 2007 during the great rebellion of the Underground Mafias Army. To do whatever it takes to spread your philosophy whether its politically or militaristically, and internal or external. To fight for what you believe is good for the well-being of the RPF and or the Club Penguin Army Community. Keep faith in what you believe in, and express your philosophical views to many witnesses to those who bear ears and eyes and the ability to hear and see.
My rebels, take pride in your name. I am, you are, we all are rebels. We rebel against the common mentality of the army community to increase our influence internationally. If you believe some things should change within the RPF, be vocal about it. Make yourself heard. Bang on the pans if you have to. Sound the sirens if you have to. Over the years the RPF has spawned some of the smartest people in CP army history just because of this very war chant.
This post is not just for the RPF. It’s for Club Penguin Armies. Fight the good fight, soldiers of the RPF! Fight the good fight, soldiers of Club Penguin armies everywhere!
-Worky, RPF Legend/Veteran, Original Lord