Updated 5/31/17: The catchphrase contest is now closed! Thank you to everyone who participated!
The contest is ending on May 31st, 2017.
Note: I would recommend that your catchphrase is simplistic but has a meaning to it or short and to the point like “FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT”, “NEVER BACK DOWN”, and the other catchphrases like so. “FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT” is short and only has 4 words, but is treated like a life lesson—that might be something to take into consideration.
Hey, RPF! We’re going to have our catchphrase contest for future CPR events so we can have something to say other than the other amazing catchphrases we often use. We’d recommend everyone to participate in this contest. Not only is this your idea of a catchphrase that may win, but gaining popularity and placing a mark on history!
❗ You should read all of this because it will help you get your catchphrase counted and might help you think of an awesome catchphrase for us to use! ❗
These are some of our catchphrases we’ve used—I’ve listed them here to help you get an idea.
- FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT
- FAR FROM OVER
- WHEN DARKNESS FALLS
- RPF FOREVER
- NEVER BACK DOWN
- WE WON’T BOW DOWN
Here are the prizes:
- Temp-mod (if member) for 24 hours.
- Temp-owner (if moderator) for 24 hours.
- Place a mark on history.
- Be shown on the RPF website.
- Have your catchphrase be used by all of RPF!
Here is the prize of runner-ups:
- Be shown on RPF website for participating in the contest! (at least 2 runner-ups by the way)
Important things to know:
- Your catchphrase must show on Club Penguin Rewritten
- The deadline for the contest is on May 31st, 2017.
- You may only come up with one catchphrase (tell us if you want to change one or want your new catchphrase to be counted instead of the old one)
To participate in the contest, answer these questions:
What is your username on Club Penguin Rewritten?
What is your catchphrase?
In this new generation that started almost 2 months ago, we should also have a new catchphrase added onto the list of already-made catchphrases that were used throughout this decade and longer. Fight the good fight, RPF. May the best catchphrase win!