HEY THERE RPF!
Welcome to the second installation of your Saturday Discussion posts!
Today we’re going to be discussing what makes a great event, and which ones we like best.
Attending events is a huge part of being a good RPF soldier, but what is it that makes RPF events unique and fun to be a part of?
Well, first of all, we have to thank the success of events to our leaders, who manage to run and organize every event for us to enjoy.
Events are also great fun due to the vast number of RPF troops that attend each event so GREAT JOB GUYS, KEEP IT UP!
Events are successful when all troops get in good formations and do tactics at the same time. As our tactics are so good some silly penguins think we use bots, when in reality we’re just incredibly organized!
Here’s some examples of some of the different types of events we do:
1) Stamps event (objective: to get stamps for all troops)
2) Igloo Raids (objective: to visit RPF igloos for stamp)
3) Find the leaders (objective: to find the missing leaders)
4) Air Force Vs. Navy (objective: for Air Force and Navy to battle)
5) U-Lead (objective: for troops to be allowed to lead tactics)
6) RPF Band events (objective: attend event wearing any instrument)
7) Costume events (objective: normal event in which a particular costume is worn)
8) Regular events (objective: event on CPR wearing RPF Uniform)
Here is a list of emotes we use during events:
Here are today’s questions:
What do you think makes a good event?
What are your favourite type of events?
What is your favourite emote tactic?
What is your favourite word tactic?
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
Fight the Good Fight!