Welcome to the History Page of the Rebel Penguin Federation. This page is not completely finished as our time of active duty is still progressing. Thank You.
THE GOLDEN ERA
Back in 2007, when RPF beat everyone they faced and rebelled from the UMA. RPF was unstoppable. Led by Commando and his 2nd in command, Elmikey, RPF was at its best.
First Generation (May 2007-December 31st 2007)
~~WORLD WAR III HALL OF FAME~~
Below are a list of names of the great soldiers from 2007, many forgotten due to time. But they will forever live in our hearts…
~Venom Man 25~
~Mr Bach 454~
Many, many more have been lost to the test of time.
The New Challenge
This was when Commando retired for the first time. That’s when RPF fell for (almost) good. RPF went through a string of leaders (Kg 007, John Borne, Ziehen), and RPF never saw the numbers they got in 2007 ever again.
LEADERS: Kg 007, Ziehen
Second Generation (2008)
Commando’s Second Reign
Commando came back on December 31st, 2008, at 8:15 PST. RPF jumps in size again, but, sadly, they never do see their 2007 numbers.
Third Generation (January 2009-April 2009)
High Hopes, Low Troop Counts
Commando retires again, and with him go most of the recruits that he got. Kyle Cease becomes leader, but his second in command, Furbur27, is basically the second leader because he makes as many if not more key decisions. RPF grew slowly but steadily. Furbur27 became leader and RPF maxed out at over twenty soldiers. However things turned for the worse as RPF was in a bitter war with UMA, and had a rebellion growing. Oberst and Fiasco, who led after Furbur were left with little to work with.
LEADERS: Kyle Cease, Furbur27, Fiasco121, Oberst, Several others who were not significant.
4th Generation (April 2009-December 2009)
The Roller Coaster Era
Oberst shut down RPF due to the fact RPF was doing nothing. RPF had become RPF, and Commando posted on rpfrulers on teh lulz topics. Karakoran then brought the RPF back at rebelpenguinfederationrpf.wordpress.com. At the same time, Sergie717 tried bringing RPF back at rpfz.wordpress.com (now deleted). Sergie’s RPF merged into Karakoran’s, and RPF was on the rise. RPF became the Top Medium Army (as declared by MFW), and maxed out at Number 9 on the Top 10. RPF, while far from 2007, and even pretty far from their successful 2008 and 2009 days, were back. In January, Ziehen became leader for the second time and remained in office until March 25, 2010. But then in March, Karakoran became inactive and temporarily retired. RPF was all down hill from there. Casius, and numerous others became leader.
LEADERS: Sergie717 and Karakoran (Ziehen: 29 January – 25 March)
5th Generation (January 2010- June 2010)
This is when RPF started to come back. Old veterans rejoined. We got ourselves a spot in the Top 10 at one point. Things were going great. Then Ashes had the UK Test Week coming up, and became inactive. Site activity went down. Warlords became restless. Ashes retired on November 18th, and the Ashes reign was over. Chapa and Karakoran took over and things continued.
LEADERS: Ashes1627 and Karakoran
6th Generation (July 2010 – November 2010)
J Caleb S
After Ashes retired Chapa and Karakoran took over. RPF fell and fell, until it was just a shadow of its former glory.
LEADERS: Karakoran and Chapa
November 2010-March 2011
No one can truly be classed as a legend in this era, as no one did anything to help or benefit RPF. That is, of course, until Cewan and Co. intervened…
Launching a Comeback
After seeing RPF suffer so much, ATM 23 was able to get a hold of Cewan to inspire him into returning to a once great army. Something sparked in Cewan that night, as he and his crew (ATM 23 & Term) stepped in and took over. Cewan became leader and made RPF active again. Under his leadership, the RPF reached number 6 in Top 10, had an outstanding undefeated record till towards the end of his leadership, beat the Tacos, maxed 45-52 on Xat chat, and maxed around 35 people on Club Penguin and overall owned anyone that came upon them. The RPF was first seeing a glimpse of what they used to see, success. Things started to look up.
LEADER: Cewan (March – Late June 2011)
7th Generation (March 2011 – July 2011)
RPF Is Manager Now
There were disputes after Cewan retired as to who would take over as leader. When the election was not recognized by some, many RPF troops defected to ARC, and a civil war was threatening to break out. Ziehen declared himself leader and negotiated with the ARC leadership as to how to re-unite the two sides. Omega39 received the responsibility of supervising the election and Super Paco24 was elected with an absolute majority.
8th Generation (July 2011 – March 2012)
LEADER: Super Paco24 (July – September 2011)
Super Paco 24
On 03 September 2011, Super Paco24 was replaced by ζιεΗεη as RPF leader. The latter went back to the old system, and against all odds, he vowed to keep governmental influence to a bare minimum (basically none). ATM 23 originally resigned with his leader, but both returned a week after. Just three weeks later, ATM 23 re-gained his 2ic spot back. Some call this a “retrolution;” in the end, RPF did not gain anything throughout the days and RPF really wasn’t getting anywhere in it’s struggles to stay alive. Ziehen then held elections before he would retire from the RPF for a final time.
LEADER: Ziehen (03 September 2011 – 8 December 2011)
With Ziehen getting older and getting bored of the Club Penguin Armies Community, he decided to retire. Due to high troop desires, an election was held. More than six people ran at first. By the fourth round it was ATM 23 Vs. Red Gush24. ATM 23 won 11-4 in votes. ATM 23 then became leader. After many struggles internally with ATM being the only active person, Super Paco24 joined ATM 23, both of them being co-leaders. RPF thrilled and made it to number 9 in the CPAC Top 10. Glory then was swept away and the RPF went straight down. ATM 23, Super Paco 24, and 2ic Tal had no choice but to shut down RPF and begin a full on restart of the Rebel Penguin Federation. Eventually, ATM and Paco both quit the RPF, leaving RPF to Ghjrks147 to have leader. She only lasted 5 days until Ashes1627 demanded RPF have proper elections for leader, in which Tal won.
LEADERS: ATM 23 (09 December 2011 – 17 February 2012) and Super Paco24 (27 December 2011 – 20 February 2012)
LEADERS: Talyor455 (1 March 2012 – 7 April 2012) and Hurricane (1 March 2012 – 3 March 2012) and Tymatt (4 March 2012 – 22 March 2012) and Wgfv (5 March 2012 – 18 March 2012) and Roberto (20 March 2012 – April 2012 ) and Jerry ( Unknown – 7 April 2012)
The Dark Ages
After RPF showed no improvements and still showed endless signs of weakness with averaging of six people at events and going through countless co-leaders to Tal, Tal decided to merge RPF into it’s reason for creation, UMA. The move infuriated RPF Veterans and a couple loyal soldiers, in the end, Cas, ATM, and Ziehen helped straighten everything out to get RPF back up and running. After a long dispute on who was to be the next leader(s), Cas stepped up to the plate and help a vote for his co-leader. Alex_N then won with the majority of the votes.
9th Generation: (April 2012 – Unknown)
LEADERS: Casiusbrutus (7 April 2012 – Unknown) Alex_N (7 April 2012 – 6 May 2012) Kevin (24 May 2012 – Unknown) Dj (Unknown – Unknown)
Leadership insignificant. No names.
The young legends, Cewan and his trusty 2ic, ATM 23, returned to bring RPF back to a glimpse of its’ former glory, then left again after two weeks.
LEADER: Cewan [AKA Starrk Or Drake] (19 July 2012 – 2 August 2012)
Return To The Dark Ages
Considered a ‘filler period’ since all leaderships were insignificant and all RPF did was ‘overthrow’ or ‘coup’ leaders and switch chats literally every three days. A new low in RPF, bringing in the randomest of people to lead and be high ranks. All of these leaders and high ranks eventually failed at their jobs, proving RPF is unique (in a good and bad way) and that it takes a certain kind of leader to lead.
LEADERS: Mat (August 2, 2012 – August 7 or 9, 2012), Beast (August 3, 2012 – August 8, 2012), Step (August 8, 2012 – Unknown) Beast (August 28, 2012 – Unknown), Ziro (August 28, 2012 – Unknown), Kevin (August 30, 2012 – Unknown), Reaperdrone II (Unknown – Unknown), Ziro (Unknown – Unknown), Mat (Unknown – Unkown), Beast (Unknown – Unknown)
Leaderships Before October All Insignificant.
In May 2013 RPF’s First Second in Command, Elmikey, rejoined the Rebel Penguin Federation. Elmikey retired from RPF in late 2007, disappearing completely in 2008. Within no time at all RPF began to rise, the army saw sizes no one had seen in years. RPF went from maxing sizes of 5-10 to reaching sizes of 50-70+ regularly, maxing out at 100+. The Rebel Penguin Federation stood as the #1 Army throughout this era. Elmikey became CP Army Legend & Person of the Year in 6 months of leading RPF. During this era, RPF defeated all of it’s enemies, some armies never recovering. Then in February 2014, Elmikey was couped from the RPF. RPF only saw a short burst of success, but the RPF soon fell. However, things started to turn around when Silverburg built an AUSIA division that maxed 40-50 on weekend events and when new leaders like Tanner were put into the army. Soon, the RPF rose and reached #1 on CPAC numerous times. But soon, when Silverburg and other leaders retired, RPF fell once again.
Leaders: Red Gush (April 2013- January 2014), Elmikey (May 2013- February 2014) , Djgtjvgyhxgy(June 2013- July 2013), Sir PJ (June 2013 – Unknown), Snaily5 (August 2013- February 2014), Flappy112(August 2013- December 2013),Tax1,(June 2013-February 2014), Lord Pain(Unknown-Unknown), Kevin(August 2013- September 2013), LilStar (December 2013 – July 2013), Silverburg (January 2014 – February 2014), Ultipenguinj (February 2014 – February 2015), Tanner (March 2014 – June 2014), Bquik (June 2014 – June 2014)
Sean Paul 08
Elmikey was exiled in February 2014. The RPF Victory era came to an end during the final days of Summer 2014. RPF Fallen began once the summer of 2014 finished.
RPF Fallen – September 2014 – March 10th 2015
RPF Victory Return
On Thursday March 12th, 2015, Elmikey regained control of the Rebel Penguin Federation. He regained control of RPF when its leaders decided to shut it down, but they stated that nobody else would be allowed to lead RPF except them. Then, a supporter of Elm’s tricked one of the RPF leaders into making him admin, then he used it to give Elmikey admin, so then Elmikey could remove everyone beside Commando & himself from RPF & restart RPF. On Friday the 13th, 2015, Elmikey announced the reopening of RPF. Elmikey and Silverburg took RPF by the horns and took it from SMAP all the way to Number 1 on CPAC! RPF started maxing 50+ and even eclipsed 70 at huge battles.
Once Silverburg retired, longtime Second-in-command Luis was promoted to lead alongside Elmikey. RPF stayed a consistent top-five army during this time, usually hovering around the Top 3. Although Elmikey was officially leader, he was inactive for several weeks, leaving Luis as the sole leader. Luis defied expectations and maintained good sizes until Elmikey returned. In July, Luis retired and a new batch of leaders came. RPF began maxing 30-50 with Silverburg, Elmikey, Ghost, and TurkandJD. A massive war with the Nachos broke out which involved many battles a day. Despite 5-6 battles a day, RPF was still able to max 25-40 at each battle! RPF, although having a fall in size and being the clear underdog, defeated the Water Vikings in the Championship, despite Elmikey and TurkandJD being the only leaders on.
LEADERS: Luis & Elmikey (February 2016 – September 2016)
After defeating the Water Vikings in the 2016 Legends Cup, Chip and Bounce joined RPF for leader. During their reign, RPF was able to outperform expectations, consistently staying in the top-five armies, and picking up multiple 1st-place finishes along the way. RPF was able to max a respectable 20-40 throughout the era. During this time, RPF was able to win the Champions Cup 2016, giving them another tournament win.
LEADERS: Chip, Bounce, and Elmikey (September 2016 – December 2016)
The Beast 14
Pain Wars and Beyond
In December 2016, former RPF leader and ACP loather Lord Pain rejoined RPF for leader. Along with him, Twitchy543, Ghost, and Silverburg also returned to leading. This group, along with the already-present trio of Elmikey, Chip, and Bounce, formed a strong leadership group that led a solid era of RPF. War was declared on the ACP. Despite having opposition from ACP, along with AR and a plethora of bot raids, RPF was handily able to conquer the entire nation of ACP, getting sizes of 25-55. After the war ended, Lord Pain was forced to retire, and many of the other leaders followed. Only Elmikey remained after a while, and Junie17125 was eventually promoted to leader a while after the war had ended. They carried RPF until the end of Club Penguin, and into the next era.
LEADERS: Lord Pain, Silverburg, Twitchy543, Chip, Ghost, Bounce (December 2016 – January 2017), Elmikey (December 2016 – March 2017), Junie17125 (February 2017 – March 2017)
March 29, 2017. Club Penguin shut down. Armies as we knew them were finished. Almost every major army closed. But RPF did not. RPF chose to move to a private server, Club Penguin Rewritten. Nobody outside of the army thought success was possible here. However, the ownership was behind the leadership, and almost everyone stayed for the new generation. Popsicle was promoted to Rebel Commander by Silverburg in May, and Twitchy543 rejoined for leader in June. Silverburg, Chip, and Popsicle pioneered a new recruitment strategy that would be able to draw in the average CP player. RPF began to rise, maxing huge numbers that hadn’t been seen in armies for years. RPF was able to consistently max 50-70+, seeing sizes upwards of 80+ at multiple events, peaking at 100+ soldiers. RPF dominated the entire landscape of armies during this period. Miraculously, this was done without any autotyping. The entire community of not just armies, but Club Penguin in general now knew about RPF. Recruits joined rapidly on their own to become a part of this historic era. RPF was consistently the largest army by a wide margin for months on end. Another important change occurred during this era, and that was the move from Xat to Discord. Proposed by Twitchy, this enabled RPF to retain many troops and grow even more. Left, one of the best recruits of the generation, was made leader in September, as Chip, Silverburg, and Twitchy had retired by that point. RPF continued to rise and dominate throughout the fall. In December of 2017, the ownership, with permission from Commando, removed Elmikey from leadership, and RPF implemented a full democracy as opposed to the dictatorship the Elmikey had held for years. RPF continued to thrive under the leadership of Popsicle and Left after this. Chip, who had recently rejoined for Second in Command, was made leader again in December as well, as RPF continued to flourish. Ultimately, this era is known as the 4th Golden Age of RPF, and it is ongoing.
LEADERS: Silverburg (March 2017 – August 2017), Elmikey (March 2017 – December 2017), Chip (April 2017 – September 2017, December 2017 – Present), Popsicle (May 2017 – Present), Junie17125 (March 2017 – August 2017), Twitchy543 (June 2017 – July 2017), Left (September 2017 – Present)
2007 Military – Info to come: Led by Commando717 & Elmikey as second in command.
2008 Air Force – Led by Ziehen. The top soldiers of the AF were Worky and Nielsenkc. The Airforce knocked the military out of the spot and took it. Nielsenkc and Worky eventually became the Warlords of the Airforce, two of the most respected RPF soldiers, and two great friends.
2008 Navy – Led by Furbur27. He made navy the best branch in RPF from when he started leading it in Summer 2008, to when he was promoted in December, knocking AF out of the top spot.
2009 Marines – When navy fell out of the top spot the marines was there to take over. Through the time when it was the top branch it had several leaders, but most noteably, Fiasco121, and Reaperdrone.
2009 Navy – For the first few months of 2009 Furbur27 was inactive and the navy fell, with the marines taking the top spot. Furbur soon returned though and found himself demoted back to navy Warlord. He restored the navy to some of its former glory. Navy and marines would be rival branches for most of the first half of 2009.
2013 – Branches were brought back by Elmikey. They were fully operational until the RPF fallen era. They were used to invade multiple servers at once, and for advanced tactics. A video of the branches being used to win the Legends Cup Finals 2013 is on Youtube.
Rebel Penguin Federation Leaders List:
Red – RPF Legend
Italicized – CP Army Legend
- Commando717 (May 8, 2007 – April 18, 2008)
- Kg007 (April 18, 2008 – July 12, 2008)
- Ziehen (July 28, 2008 – December 31, 2008)
- Commando717 (December 31, 2008 – April 10, 2009)
- Kyle Cease (April 14, 2009 – August 4, 2009)
- Furbur27 (August 4, 2009 – October 2, 2009)
- Fiasco121 (October 2, 2009 – October 8, 2009)
- Oberst543 (October 2, 2009 – November 6, 2009)
- Boomer20 (October 10, 2009 – November 6, 2009)
- Karakoran (November 7, 2009 – January 16, 2010)
- Sergie717 (November 17, 2009 – November 24, 2009)
- Omega39 (January 16, 2010 – January 29, 2010)
- Ziehen (January 29, 2010 – March 25, 2010)
- Karakoran (March 25, 2010 – May 9, 2010)
- Stev712 (March 29, 2010 – May 8, 2010)
- Casiusbrutus (April 24, 2010 – June 3, 2010)
- Mat (May 9, 2010 – July 10, 2010)
- Elitesof (June 3, 2010 – July 10, 2010)
- Karakoran (July 10, 2010 – March 10, 2011)
- Ashes1627 (July 11, 2010 – December 15, 2010)
- Chapa23 (December 29, 2010 – March 10, 2011)
- Cewan (March 10, 2011 – Late June 2011)
- Furbur27 (April 3, 2011)
- Super Paco24 (June 28, 2011 – September 2011)
- Ziehen (September 3, 2011 – December 8, 2011)
- ATM 23 (December 9, 2011 – February 7, 2012)
- Super Paco24 (December 27, 2011 – February 20, 2012)
- NP3000 (February 7, 2012 – February 13, 2012)
- Ghjkrs147 (February 19, 2012 – March 1, 201 2)
- Talyor455 (March 2, 2012 – April 5, 2012)
- Hurricanex1 (March 1, 2012 – March 3, 2012)
- Tymatt (March 4, 2012 – March 22, 2012)
- Wgfv (March 5, 2012 – March 18, 2012)
- Roberto (March 20, 2012 – April 2012)
- Jerry (Unknown – April 7, 2012)
- Shadowclub6 (April 5, 2012 – April 8, 2012)
- Casiusbrutus (April 8, 2012 – May 27, 2012)
- Alex_N (April 8, 2012 – May 12th 2012)
- Qwerty (May 27 (24?), 2012 – June 7, 2012)
- Kevin (May 24, 2012 – June 27, 2012)
- Djgtjvgyhxgy (May 27, 2012 – July 17, 2012)
- Cewan (July 17, 2012 – August 2, 2012)
- Mat (August 2, 2012 – August 8, 2012)
- Beast (August 3, 2012 – August 8, 2012)
- Step (August 8, 2012 – August 28, 2012)
- Beast (August 28, 2012 – September 24, 2012)
- Ziro (August 28, 2012 – September 8, 2012)
- Kevin (August 30, 2012 – September 15, 2012)
- Beast (August 28, 2012 – September 24, 2012)
- Daisy (September 15, 2012 – Unknown)
- Lord Pain (September 16, 2012 – Unknown)
- Joee (September 28, 2012 – Unknown)
- Hurricanex1 (November 18, 2012 – Unknown)
- Kevin (November 18, 2012 – Unknown)
- Ziro (Unknown – Unknown)
- Qwerty (Unknown – Unknown)
- Red Gush24 (April 2013 – January 2014)
- Elmikey (May 2013 – February 2014)
- Djgtjvgyhxgy (June 2013 – July 2013)
- Sir Pj (June 2013 – May 2014)
- Lord Pain (June 2013 – August 2013)
- Snaily5 (July 2013 – February 2014)
- Flappy112 (August 2013 – December 2013)
- 78562cool (October 2013 – November 2013)
- Lilstar (December 2013- June 2014)
- Abhinav54321 (December 2013 – February 2014)
- Silverburg (January 2014 – April 2014)
- Ultipenguinj (February 2014 – October 2014)
- Tanner (April 2014 – June 2014)
- Mr Waffle 45 (June 2014 – August 2014)
- Luis (Unknown)
- Bquik (June 2014)
- Vdmman (June 2014)
- Katty (June 2014)
- Skyblue36 (June 2014)
- Elitesof (July 2014)
- Elmikey (August 2014 – October 2014)
- Tompenguin6 (August 2014 – September 2014)
- Silverburg (August 2014 – October 2014)
- Sir Pj (August 2014 – September 2014)
- Freezie66 (September 2014 – September 2014)
- Tacodaily (September 2014 – September 2014)
- Lord Pain (September 2014 – September 2014)
- Red Gush24 (September 2014 – September 2014)
- Abhinav4321 (November 2014 – March 10, 2015)
- Ayush (November 2014 – January 2015)
- Bolt (November 2014 – January 2015)
- Starvsblack (November 2014 – March 10, 2015)
- NicWin100 (November 2014 – March 10, 2015)
- Elmikey (March 12, 2015 – September 2, 2015)
- Silverburg (April 22, 2015 – August 28, 2015)
- Twitchy543 (August 25, 2015 – October 1, 2015)
- Robot (August 25, 2015 – November 13, 2015)
- Elmikey (September 20, 2015 – October 17, 2015)
- Silverburg (September 30, 2015 – October 17, 2015)
- Clout (October 17, 2015 – February 2016)
- Robot (Unknown – September 23, 2015)
- Twitchy543 (November 29, 2015 – January 2016)
- Skyblue36 (December 11, 2015 – Unknown)
- Tompenguin6 (December 20, 2015 – February 2016)
- Elmikey (December 2015 – December 7, 2017)
- Luis (February 24, 2016 – July 2016)
- Silverburg (April 2, 2016 – September 2016)
- Clout (June 27, 2016 – Unknown)
- Ghost (July 2016 – September 9, 2016)
- TurkandJD (July 2016 – August 2016)
- Silverburg (July 5, 2016 – September 2016)
- Greeny (August 2016 – August 2016)
- Chip (September 7, 2016 – January 2017)
- Bounce (September 2016 – October 23, 2016)
- Lord Pain (December 2016 – January 18, 2017)
- Bounce (December 2016 – February 11, 2017)
- Silverburg (December 11, 2016 – January 2017)
- Ghost (December 11, 2016 – January 30, 2017)
- Twitchy543 (December 18, 2016 – January 2017)
- Junie17125 (February 28, 2017 – August 7, 2017)
- Silverburg (March 2017 – August 2017)
- Shiny (March 31, 2017 – June 7, 2017)
- Chip (April 2017 – September 2017)
- Popsicle (May 23, 2017 – Present)
- Twitchy543 (June 7, 2017 – July 19, 2017)
- Left (September 24, 2017 – Present)
- Chip (December 11, 2017 – Present)