We have a big site update!
Here is everything you need to know
I will show you how to do each of the following later below.
- You can now have your own profile picture when you comment, and your own custom profile
- You can now message others, and post updates via the website. You can also private message other registered members.
- You can have notifications and the ability to tag people through the website
- You can also favourite certain comments in the activity feed to look back at a later date
Please note that you must follow RPF rules when using these features. This means nothing offensive, or inappropriate should be set as your website picture, profile picture, or profile background.
To get these features you MUST register on the website. You can do this by clicking the button below.
Please note that registration is completely optional, but you will not be able to get these features without registration.
How to set website picture
Website picture is the picture that will show up when you comment on posts
- After you register on the website, click HERE
- Once you do this, you will be taken to a new page.
- Scroll all the way down until you see the avatar section
- Click choose image, upload your image, then click update profile
It’s that simple!
How to set up profile picture and background
Profile picture and background are what show up when people view your profile. You can set it to be the same as your website picture if you wish.
Example of mine personally
- To do this, simply hover over ‘Howdy ____’ on the top right.
- Hover over the profile option
- Click change Profile Photo or Cover image
How to: post update
We now have a new page called the activity page where you can send updates, reply (comment) to other messages, and tag others. It’s basically an activity feed!
- If you want to post an update, type text in the “what’s new?” section on the activity page.
- This will be put on your profile under your name.
Please be as appropriate as possible!
How to: Message & Private Message others
- Go to the members page by either hovering over the activity page section or by clicking here
- Click on the person you want to message or private message.
- You will then have the two options.