Table of Contents
If needed, click on a section to jump there.
[will be added soon]
Section I: Introduction
If you have not yet done the join application and are wanting to join, click here.
Welcome to the RPF Beginner’s Guide page! We’re glad to see you interested in the greatest clan (we frequently call ourselves an army) of Club Penguin that’s been here for more than 11 years! We’re known to be one of the most powerful armies with many unique and different minds. Although it may seem unreasonable in a sense, the RPF has influenced many people who have joined (just ask anyone what they think).
If you’ve recently joined the RPF, you might have a lot of questions. Here in the Beginner’s Guide page, we’ll try to cover most of the things we do in the Rebel Penguin Federation and simply, how we operate.
Section II: Your Responsibilities
When you’re a soldier, you will have many responsibilities (don’t worry, it’s not that serious; it’s just a few things). The most notable of these responsibilities are:
1. Be on chat! We are an army, and with that being said, we are very social. Communication is important for our battles and other events, which is why we use Discord; it’s fun and easy to use. This also brings up the opportunity of meeting many people and making new friends there!
2. Come to battles and get promoted! An army isn’t an army without having sort of battle, whether it be training or clashing with other groups. However, these battles are pretty much based on what Club Penguin Online or any other CPPS grants us: it’s about the size of the army, the tactics and formations we do, and how often we do them. It is important that you come to events whenever possible so that you may be rewarded in the end with a promotion. Promotions are rank-ups that are given to troops who have proven themselves to be active and loyal. Remember, the more active you are, the better chances you have of receiving one. Promotions can be given out at any time, anywhere!
3. Learn the art of battling! Battling is all about competition, and if you want to win, you’ve got to be the best at it! In battles, we fight against other groups or training using the tactics and tips shown below. It’s best if you have this part as a reference so you know what to do. To learn more, go to Section III: Battle Guide.
Tip: If you’re at the end of a formation and you see a gap between two penguins, you may want to move to that place so tactics can look more awesome.
4. Follow all rules! The rules are enforced so the chat can be a safe environment for all users to use.
5. Use the website often! When you use the website, you can find a lot of information such as upcoming events, CPR news, mascot locations, contests, and other content. The RPF website can keep you up-to-date.
Section III: Battle Guide
On the battlefield, there are many tactics and battle strategies (through this limited game) to arrive with a militaristic approach. There are many types of tactics—the most notable being:
These tactics are performed as a defense (standing still in formation) or attacking by a type of bomb (moving around the room using the ordered emote repeatedly).
Done in an identical manner to emote tactics, the main difference of these tactics is that they’re typed up. There are many different word tactics we can do based on how creative the situation may be, but we mostly use our popular catchphrases like “Fight the Good Fight”, “When Darkness Falls”, “Never Back Down”, “Far From Over”, etc.
Emote Hotkey Reference
We also have many types of battles such as tournaments, a battle of the branches (Navy vs. Air Force), training events, U-Leads, operations, battles with other armies, recons, stamp mania, and much, much more. It’s rather difficult to get to all types of events because there are quite a lot considering how creative each event can get. Most of these events may be held to test the ability to lead and the army’s precision in tactics and formations.
Tip: You should spread out when in a formation because it makes the entire army look larger. If there is no more room for that said formation, then you can bunch (after all, we’re a huge group, so it’s likely).
Section IV: Using the Website
The Rebel Penguin Federation website is a sort of tool many soldiers use to find information about their next upcoming event, what rank they currently are, learn more about RPF (and possibly other armies), read entertaining posts, etc. We use this website to keep organized archives.
For instance, one of the many reasons why we use this website is so we can easily keep track of all the recent things that happens in RPF.
You can even expect to find a lot of other entertaining posts that many fun-loving authors and up have published for you to enjoy! It’s worth it to look at some historical posts, too.
Who wouldn’t love an aesthetic website?
Section V: Conclusion
The information mentioned here is merely scratching the surface—you’ll find out more things along the way like why we’re still existing, what more you can do, and such things like so, considering this page is to grasp an idea. Everyone here has their own knowledge and interpretations about this along with their opinions and feelings. There are many pull factors on why you should join and what sorts of benefits there are to even be in such a group. More things will arrive on the horizon as we’re continuously developing, hopefully becoming even better.
So for now…
Fight the good fight!