1/20/18 Edit: You cannot submit any more catchphrases.
The last day to submit catchphrases is on the 19th. The 20th is when voting starts.
Be sure you cast your suggestion!
2018 Catchphrase Contest!
The RPF Ownership has decided to hold this year’s catchphrase contest. New catchphrases will be used for future events to bring in more variety other than the already-existing catchphrases that we use. It’s recommended that everyone participates in this contest because not only is your idea possibly going to win, but you may gain popularity and place a mark on history thanks to your catchphrase.
❗ I highly suggest reading all of the information in order to make your catchphrase count. ❗
Some of the many catchphrases of RPF:
- FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT
- FAR FROM OVER
- WHEN DARKNESS FALLS
- NEVER BACK DOWN
- NO END IN SIGHT
- AGAINST ALL ODDS
Tips for making a catchphrase:
- Short (maximum of 5 words)
- Can be said on CPR
- Brings a strong emphasis on the strength of RPF
The cool parts:
- If you win, your catchphrase will be used by all of RPF!
- 2nd and 3rd place (in the poll votings) will get a shoutout at the end post.
Important things to know:
- Catchphrase must be able to be shown on CPR
- Deadline for submitting your own idea is on the 20th
- You may only come up with one catchphrase (if your new idea for a catchphrase is better than the last, then DM a high-commanding officer to count the new catchphrase instead of the old one)
To participate in the contest, answer these two questions:
- What is your username on Discord and on CPR?
- What is your catchphrase?
Last year’s Catchphrase Contest had 70 comments total. More than half of that was ideas submitted by soldiers. Can we beat that?
Fight the good fight, and may the best catchphrase win.
-Junie, RPF Second in Command